Life with a Myositis Disease

The laughter and tears that come with living with Polymyositis

My Photo
Name:
Location: fort worth, texas, United States

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Harry Potter....again?!

Wow! How life has changed since my LAST Harry Potter launch!

We are busy at work, but life is even busier at home. It looks like C will be with me for one more month, then will be moving in with an aunt in another state. I will really miss her! She is very aware these days, and I am starting to see some small smiles. By the time she leaves, she will have a personality, making giving her back doubly hard! :(

M is doing very well, and I still don't have a date on when he will return to HIS Mom.......

I have to wonder what will be in store next, plus hope that one of these days I will foster a child that may become mine....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home