Life with a Myositis Disease

The laughter and tears that come with living with Polymyositis

My Photo
Name:
Location: fort worth, texas, United States

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Early Death

I saw a death notice on the TMA site today that really brought home how fickle fate can be. A young man died from complications of myositis less than two years after being diagnosed.

Hi wife feels that his death was preventable, if not for the relative ignorance of his doctors regarding this rare disease.

And here I have been complaining about the endless tests my doctors continue to put me through to ensure I do NOT have any complications.

Shame on me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's all perspective, eh? Many of us feel for you when you have to undergo so much, but are very glad you have quality medical care.

-and yes what you undergo is tough! So not too much "shame on you". You endure it well! (at least publically!) ;)

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home